International Experts in the areas of Neuroscience, Digital Humanities and Psychotherapy will attend. The project aim is to start a dialogue on possible integration plans between the various disciplines involved.
The Conference is addressed to Neuroscientists, Physicians, Psychologists, Psychoterapists, Biomedical Engineers and all the other Practitioner.
The members of the Conference have the opportunity to participate actively in the program, through the presentation of their scientific contributions. The International Commission will define a ranking and a cash prize for the first three works that will stand out for scientific innovation.
- Esther Dyson, New York Times journalist – Philosopher, Emerging Digital Technologies and Neurosciences’ Expert – Philanthropist
- Abraham Avi Peled, Professor of Psychiatry, Mental Health Center Shaar-Menashe, Israel - Senior Lecturer, Bruce and Ruth Rapaport, Faculty of Medicine - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel - Cofounder of Neuroanalysis.org
- Maryann E. Martone, Emeritus Professor, Neuroscience Dep., UC San Diego School of Medicine – Neuroanatomist and Neuroinformatics’expert - Hypotesis.is Director of Biosciences (California)
- Roberto Gradini, Medical Pathology Associate Professor, Director of the Master in Psychoneurobiology at Sapienza University (Rome, Italy)
- Sabrina Ulivi, ANSES President – Integrative Psychotherapy and Neuroimmunomodulation – University of Siena
- 320 euros
- Early Bird rate (within November 30th): 280 euros
- University students: 180 euros
- Early Bird rate for university students ((within November 30): 150 euros
ANSES National Secreteriat
AV eventi e formazione: http://www.av-eventieformazione.it/modulo-discrizione/